On the General Information tab you may configure settings related to Identification, General Settings, In-call Status Timeouts, and Chat.
You can upload a profile picture to an Agent's account from the Identification tab. Uploading a picture makes the Agent-Agent and Agent-Customer interaction more personal. The uploaded profile picture appears in the Admin Portal under the Agent's User Profile on the Agent Configuration page for all Agents to see when viewing the Agent's profile. The uploaded profile picture also appears in the Admin Portal under the Agent's My Profile page and in chat windows when a chat is initiated with an Agent. See User Profile Picture for further information.
- User Name – Enter a unique username that the agent will use to sign into the CCA or Admin Portal. Usernames are not case sensitive and have a sixteen-character limit.
- First Name / Last Name – Enter the agent's full name as it will be displayed throughout the CCA and Admin Portal.
- Email – Enter an email address so that the user can reset their own password via email by clicking on the Forgot Password link available when signing in.
- Location – Required only if multiple offices have been created; use the drop down menu to select an office for the agent. Please see Offices for more information.
- Virtual Ext – When an extension is entered here, an entry for the agent will be created in the CCA phonebook (directory mode) only while the agent is signed in. The phonebook (logged agents mode) will do this even when this value is blank.
- Supervisor – This setting is only used in conjunction with Classifications (Flagging Reasons) or the WorkForce Management add-on. Please see corresponding documentation to use this feature.
- Initial in-call status – This setting controls which agent status the CCA launches into when a user signs in. Use the drop down menu to choose one of the following: Not Ready, Available, Accept Internal Calls, Busy – On Break, or Busy – Other.
Status timeouts define "thresholds" or what is considered an acceptable amount of time for an agent to remain in each status. When a timeout threshold is reached, the timer in the agent's Call Center Agent app will turn red as a visual alert. The agent's name will also turn red on the Current Agent Status panel of the Monitoring page of the Admin Portal.
For more information about how Status timeouts affect an agent on the Monitoring page, see Current Agent Status.
Enter times in 24-hour format (hh:mm:ss).
This field can be used to store any additional information about the agent that may be helpful in the future. Only administrators and users with access to the Agents screen will see these comments.
Note: Always click Update, located in the top right corner to save your changes. If Update is not clicked, any new changes made will not be saved.