- From the Admin Portal, navigate to Configuration > Queues > Manage SMS.
- Click Edit, located to the right of the SMS number you wish to edit.
- The Edit SMS dialog box opens. Check the Accept SMS message into queue if it is closed or unattended checkbox. If you do not wish to send an auto reply message from a closed or unattended queue, proceed to step 5. To send an auto reply message to the client from both a closed and unattended queue, skip to Send an Auto Reply Message from both Closed and Unattended Queues.
- Leave both Auto Reply checkboxes unchecked and text fields blank.
- Click OK to close the Edit SMS dialog box.
- Messages will enter the closed and unattended queues, but no auto reply messages will be sent to the sender of the message.